WORK WITH US
Why this is more than a job
No two people use their eyes in the same way, and too often, other eyecare providers force patients into a box when it comes to their vision. At V EYE P, we have a unique opportunity to provide our patients with a personalized experience where they feel confident and heard. We help grandma and grandpa keep their independence by saving their eyesight. We help kids get better grades because they can finally see the board! We help people enjoy a higher quality of life.
- Must have consistent and reliable job durations in previous positions
- Must have a high school degree
- Must live within a 30-minute commute
- Spending 15+ minutes with each patient before the doctor comes in to obtain medical history and do pre-exam measurements
- Starting the process of finding the patient’s eyeglass prescription before the doctor comes in to refine it
- Taking notes for the doctor during the patient’s exam
- Scheduling patients for appointments and optimizing the schedule
- Helping people order their eyewear
- Checking new glasses for fit and making adjustments
- Miscellaneous repairs
- Verifying and billing insurance
- Educating patients on what their insurance benefits cover
- Keeping the office clean, neat, and welcoming
- Doing inventory
- Ordering, sending, and receiving shipments
If these sound like you, we want your application!
- You can make anybody feel comfortable
- You’ve got the perfect balance of patience and efficiency
- You’re fashion-forward
- You’re insanely detail-oriented
- You LOVE to learn and master new skills quickly
- You’re famous for doing what you say you’re going to do – no excuses!
- You take pride and ownership in everything you do – whatever you do, you do it well
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team’s success (because we will!)
No experience needed!
We offer paid training to the right person with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning! We will make sure you’re totally confident working with the equipment and patients before you start handling these tasks alone.
About the team you’ll be joining
We love to come to work every day because we love what we do, and we’ve built an office culture that can’t be beaten. If you’re looking to join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply now!